New Beta App launched (2.3.60 on iOS and 2.3.62 on Android)

I am on this version, 2.3.62 and it appears that the app gets stuck when tapping on a notification to view the video clip. Also on another note, the app is also now showing that I don’t have an SD card installed so I cannot view locally stored video footage. There is in fact an SD card installed and have not had a problem with it until now.

Also, just noticed that there is a new option under Settings → Advanced Settings, just below Local storage for “Person & Vehicle Tagging” When trying to enable it, I receive a message that states: “Please upgrade firmware before using this feature” Is there a new beta firmware about to drop?

We’ve noticed the crash issue when playing the event video by tapping the notification. Will release a patch version ASAP. Sorry to any inconvenience.

1 Like

Updated to Android Beta 2.3.62 and had minor issue. Trying to use Playback, received no SD card in cam message (both v2 cams). Checked Local Storage and found Local recording turned off. Turned back on and was able to use Playback with no loss of video.

my ifttt now says no options found for cameras or sensors.

Loaded 2.3.62 -
Had a group of 2 contact sensors - no longer worked. Deleted the group they work individually.
Still getting “file does not exist” error when attempting to download time lapse.
Support ticket filed

Please ignore it temporarily, our next version will need your engagement to help us improve the accuracy of the Motion AI.

2 Likes

Could you please send us the App log when the time lapse download issue happens, thank you so much.

Sent the log with the ticket.

Shop page Not showing all products on my beta app 2.3.63
It is working properly on public app 2.3.16
Android devices