Hello, Beta testers,
We unveiled a new Beta App and firmware with Person and Vehicle detection, alongside the new firmware on Cam v2 (18.104.22.168) and Pan (22.214.171.124). We need your support to help us improve the algorithm by reporting what you have seen in the event video. Hope you will enjoy the new AI-powered feature! Thank you so much.
- Added Person and Vehicle Tagging feature (for v2 & Pan only). It needs a firmware update and can be turned on/off in the Advanced Settings page
- Added People and/or Vehicle tags in the Event page
- Added feedback UI in the Event video page. Please help us improve the algorithm by reporting what you see in the video (the video is only used for improving the algorithm).
- No behavior changes when ‘Person and Vehicle Tagging’ is off. When ‘Person and Vehicle Tagging’ is on, we have the following behavior:
- We temporarily turned off motion tagging, the Wyze logo, and the timestamp when the feature is on. This is for testing only to collect clean videos with customer’s permission.
- The feature (especially Vehicle Tagging) is still in an early stage and may have mistakes. We are going to improve the algorithm over time but need your help to provide feedback both when there are inaccuracies and when it’s correct.