"Network timed out"

Getting error today about 7 seconds after opening the app that the “network timed out”. I am away from the house, but my router app shows me the cameras are all connected and have full signal.
I did get some Android updates last night. And I am on v9.
Are we having another outage or is it just me?

1 Like

Same issue with me. Cannot open the app. Keep getting error message that the network has timed out. I am at home using my wifi connection. Even when I turn off wifi and use a cellular connection the app still displays message that the network has timed out.

1 Like

same issue here. (android) network timed out error on wifi and off. i keep getting notifications, but can’t open the app.

3 Likes

It’s not just you. Same problem here.

1 Like

Having same issue. Just upgraded to August 26th release and it began. Don’t know if its related or coincidence. Affects both Cellular and WiFi networks. All other APPS on phone working just fine.

1 Like

I was just getting ready to post this problem when I see there are others having the same issue. My alerts and notifications seem to be working ok however. I have both a Galaxy S8 and a Kindle Fire.

1 Like

Same, on Note9 but no updates pushed last night. I’m getting the motion detection alerts but can’t view or log in, get the ‘Network Timed Out’.

1 Like

Oh wait - JUST as I posted that, it opened! There’s a ‘What’s New’ screen so I guess it was updated last night.

i just got back in too! :grinning:

Mine is working now. It looks like there are some big changes to the shortcut menu. I wonder if there are more that I haven’t seen yet?

Works fine now. They gotta work on the update rollouts.