Nest Compatible or should I say Incompatible

Installed a nest system and it works beautifully, but now we find out the Wyze Hub is not compatible. The cameras are compatible but the hub and all the sensors go down now?? I have a 3000 sq ft home and need the nest to get wifi out, why is the Hub not compatible but the cameras are?? Guess I’ll have to buy another system that works better. Very disappointed.

[Mod Note]: Your request is satisfied by existing functionality and was moved to this category for better visibility in order for you to receive help from the forum community.

I have both Google WiFi and Google Nest WiFi mesh networks and have no compatibility issues with any Wyze products, including HMS Hubs and sensors. Hopefully some other community members will chime in with help or you can try calling Wyze Customer Support:

1 Like

I am using a Netgear system, need to reach nearly 400’ away and this is the only one that does this. It uses the electrical wiring in your property to shoot wifi thru to a remote link. It works nice and is very strong, why are cameras compatible and not the hub is my question?