Need Wyze vacuum software/firmware status update from Wyze Dev Team

Hi Wyze Team,

As you can see from this forum, there have been multiple requests/issues/bugs etc. being pointed out by the early adapters of the Vacuum.

To date, I have not seen any response from Wyze regarding any of these (except for a survey on pairing issues). There seems to be a beta app with some extra features but even that is not widely rolled out to all beta users yet.

Can we get a response from the Dev team on what will be supported and how soon ? I believe most of the issues can be addressed via app and/or firmware.

We are all coming up on the 30 day return period and knowing the roadmap
for the fixes/enhancements would help us all decide on the usability of this vacuum.

Current firmware : 1.6.75
Current app version : 2.16.23

Thanks !

[Mod Edit]: Your post was merged to this category since it involves a question and not a request for a Product or Service enhancement by Wyze.

1 Like

Hi @lanb,
The Forum is basically a user-to-user platform and as such is not monitored on a regular basis by Wyze employees.
Your best option is to contact Wyze Support directly and see if you can get a response they them.
Live support is also available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.
I would definitely recommend trying the live support first.
Please post back if you do contact them with the ticket number you receive if you don’t get resolution.

3 Likes