Need remote (separate) Visible + IR Spotlight - to reduce False Alarms

Love the V3 cam’s night sensitivity, and the Spotlight gives color night viewing over an amazingly large area for such little light.

BUT IT’S UNUSABLE IN REAL LIFE.

Both the Spotlight and the built-in IR illuminators cause WAY too many false positives with the motion detection/tracking at night: any little particle - from pollen, to insects, to dust, to snow, to rain - get lit up when they’re anywhere near the camera.

RATHER: build a dual visible + IR illuminator, with a 5 or 10-foot cord, and a simple mounting system (1 simple screw hole, even), and swivel for aiming. Then I can place it away from the camera, and I won’t get all the notifications for DUST blowing.

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

My idea is for a Wyze Outdoor Motion Spotlight. You already have Wyze Cam Pan that can follow Motion so my idea integrates closely with that product. The Wyze Motion Spotlight would be able to be used in an outdoor environment version of the Wyze Cam Pan but with a strong led Spotlight following the object. Also though if no camera is involved then some type of long range multiple point Motion sensors can be used in a way that if it hits Motion Sensor A then the Spot light will navigate to that point of Motion and Motion sensor B , C, and D and so on.