I received sdcard. Downloaded .40 version to it.
Inserted it into powered off camera. This is where I got confused…
Here are instructions:
- Download a specific version of firmware, unzip it, put it on root directory of your SD card and rename it to ‘demo.bin’
- Power off your camera, insert your SD card
- Hold the setup button, plug in your USB cable, keep holding the setup button for 3-6 seconds
- Once the light is solid blue, release the button and wait for 3-4 minutes. The camera will reboot and change light status during this time.
- After it is done, your camera should be functioning with original setup. No need to re-setup your camera! instructions…
Step 3 says to hold button for 3-6 seconds
Then step 4 says to wait for light to turn blue and release button…when exactly am I suppose to release button???