"My WYZE cam has a mind of its own."

I am starting this thread to see what other WYZE owners have experienced regarding:
“My WYZE cam has a mind of its own.”

I was inspired by two events this week that happened to my WYZE system.
These events occurred without me changing a single item in the WYZE app or cameras.

First I am very happy with my WYZE cams, warts and all. If they were perfect, where would the fun be in that, with no future improvements to anticipate? I have two V2’s and one Pan Cam. The WYZE app is installed on three Android phones, all belonging to me. My app and firmware are up to date.

I was inspired by two events this week that happened to my WYZE system.
These events occurred without me changing a single item in the WYZE app or cameras.

1. Audio was working fine on all cameras on Monday. On Tuesday audio volume was almost non-existent on all phones. On Thursday the audio self-corrected and is once again fine

2. One of the V2 cameras suddenly started sending me notifications even though all “Notifications” were turned off on that camera. The other cameras have Notifications turned on.
    This has not self corrected.

I would like to hear of similar experiences of “My WYZE cam has a mind of its own.”

1 of 3 cameras in my living room area is plugged into a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) along with my cable modem and Wi-Fi router. Late one night our electrical service was interrupted for about a millisecond, twice, about 5 seconds apart. Lights went off for a millisecond or two. The power interruption was not long enough to cause clocks in the coffee pot or the electric range or the microwave to need reset. The wyzecam plugged into the UPS was fine. Two other cameras in the room lost some settings, though at the moment I can’t recall exactly which settings we’re changed back to their default. There are probably a lot of weird / associated things that happen in life that we don’t grasp. Like when the cat schnoozles my hand and gets zapped on her nose by static electricity and she thinks I did something to her on purpose.