My Single Expansion WCOs show up today!

@WyzeGwendolyn My three (3) single expansion WCOs showed up today … on Sunday!

Really appreciate the quick shipping.

Also love the included 110 charging plug with each expansion WCO. The extra chargers will come in handy!

I’m charging all three cameras to 100% and then will finally be able to complete my “ring” of WCOs around my yard and house.

Thanks to everyone at Wyze involved in the development. Tod

8 Likes

And mine, as usual, has been delayed by FedEx because of an unreadable label. This has happened to every one of my 4+ orders this year.

The third-party people who are doing the fulfillment for Wyze are totally inept.

BTW and FWIW I recently had 5 packages/orders sent via FedEx from a company in Southern California (where Wyze has their fulfillment) and they arrived in 2-days. So it is not FedEx that is the problem.

I got an email on Saturday saying my 3 had shipped. The FedEx site says they have the label and expect them to ship on Monday. It says they’re coming from Indiana, so hopefully it will only take a couple of days.

3 Likes

I had a FedEx package come within a couple miles of my home before bouncing around other counties andanother state for a few weeks. Then the status just stuck at Pending for another week before magically appearing at my doorstep.
Entropy . .

2 Likes

@dr.know I’ve had that happen before … once a package (not WYZE) came to a town within 30 miles of where I live … for several days, then left for a neighboring state. Ridiculous how that works sometime! I was tempted to call FEXEX and ask if I could drive over and get the package.

2 Likes

@todwatts yes its goofy. I called the vendor who shipped it after a few weeks and she acknowledged it was bouncing around but shows it will be there day after tomorrow. Well, after that was when FedEx changed status to Pending forever. . .
And to think people complain about USPS!

1 Like