My pan cam is bricked while flashing RTSP demo.bin

My pan cam is bricked while flashing RTSP demo.bin :confused: I unzipped the file, renamed it, followed every instruction by step. I have numerous experience of rooting android devices…flashing roms…kernels, so I know what I’m doing. It didn’t work. I reset the pan cam and tried to flash firmware, and nothing turned on. It keeps blinking blue/yellow and no solid blue. Do I need replacement?

Are you holding down the reset on the Cam Pan for a few seconds as you plug the USB cable in? The light should go solid blue after a couple of seconds and then you release the reset.

Umm, as was pointed out to me - it’s not a “reset button” it’s a “setup button” (I can’t read the darn label)

yes. i was holding it first before plugging in. after plugging in i let it go after checking solid blue. yeah it was flashing.

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.