My new "pet"

On “The Good Place”, the “bad place” used to try to imagine the best way to torture people. This sounded like one of those ways, and brought a smile to my face, lol.

3 Likes

Strangely, my light tan bigger cat gets detected as “person”. While my smaller black cat only get motion detection.

1 Like

Rumor has it you can put dog/cat ‘flea’ collars around the mount to minimize webs. I have not tried it yet.

1 Like

At least it’s a living thing! I got a “package delivery” at four in the morning that was actually nothing more than the flashing lights of fire/police cars racing by my house with lights flashing!

1 Like

That ‘pet’ is priceless since it eats a lot of ticks. I have such a ‘pet’ roaming at night and I have never had a tick or flea problem with my dog.

1 Like

I get deer and bear listed as “pets.” Last night a deer came by and started chewing on my shrubs. I was notified and sounded the siren. Now I have a Rule that a “pet” activates the siren. It’s a terrific, non-toxic way of getting rid of unwanted nuisances.

2 Likes

As I always say, “Cats are people too.” I guess Wyze AI agrees with me. :laughing:

3 Likes