Multiple Wyze Cameras

Is there a way to see 4-5 cameras at the same time…? Also how do the notifications work… Do you get a text message or alarm …??

If you group cameras, then turn your phone into a landscape orientation while viewing that group, you will be shown a quad view of cameras live on screen.

Notifications work differently for each device. What do you have in mind?

The notifications from the Wyze products are an app notification within your devices OS. It is not a email or a text.

1 Like

Thanks…

1 Like

They only downside to this is that currently, you get the same notification sound for each notification on every cam set to “notification enabled”. It would be great to customize the notification for each event/camera.

1 Like

I agree. I found a few ongoing wishlist topics that may be able to be applied here.

This may also work?

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is a good place for this question or if your the person to ask. But here goes is there a way to view your camera groups on you Amazon Devices (Ex. Firestick, Echo Show) Like we can view just the one camera.

Thanks for your time,
:two_hearts::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Nope , just one at a time.
The only way you could do that would be to install TinyCam onto your TV (Firestick) and set up all your cameras on it , but that’s a whole other ball of wax

1 Like