Multiple bricked products so far

This is getting ridiculous. I have two bulbs that I think are bricked. The one wouldn’t connect to the network, so I removed it and tried adding again, but it fails to connect to the wifi. So I replaced it with another one I wasn’t using, and it worked fine until I upgraded the firmware to the latest beta version. Now it won’t connect either. Now I have no more bulbs.

I also have multiple (at least 3) motion sensors that are bricked due to the battery going too low.

And back in September, a Wyze Cam v2 stopped connecting. When I try to set it up, it only shows a yellow solid light and won’t do anything else.

Looks like I’ve lost over $50 so far. Can I send these products back and get a refund?

I apologize for sounding frustrated, but I’m not sure if I can afford to replace these. I don’t like bothering with support, which is why I never reported these issues before. I would rather just replace them. But the percentage of my devices that are becoming useless is rising a lot, and I don’t have the money to replace them right now.

You should definitely contact support about all of this!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.