Multi-camera view on Alexa

Would it be possible to add multi-camera viewing to Alexa Show?

Echo dot and fire TV too,

2 Likes

Yes, really really really wish I could display a group of four cams instead of just one on my TV through Alexa. I want to just keep it displayed during the day but having to keep telling Alexa to display each camera one by one instead of simply showing the group isn’t very useful.

2 Likes

Would like to see this as well with options for at least 4 and 8 simultaneous cams. Ability to rotate through cams on adjustable delay or jump to cam with motion detected. Support for additional voice commands such as switch audio, zoom, and pan (especially useful when displayed on large panel via fire tv).

1 Like

Yes please add that feature on fire tv and echoshow. I would definitely get more cameras because of that feature

Wyze Crew!!! This would be a great feature to add. I am looking at replacing my existing 16 camera system with all Wyze products but this is one things that is holding me back from doing it. I cannot see all the cameras on a monitor at once. If you could have a Wyze app for the Fire TV/Cube/Stick then I could use the grouping feature to accomplish this but there is not a Wyze app for Fire TV. Yes I can enable the Alexa skill and view one at a time but I need to have a screen with all of them on it. Can you all reply with your thoughts on this.

This would be awesome. I keep a tablet next to my Echo Show in the kitchen, just so I can view my grouped cameras on the tablet. I would much rather be able to call up that group on my Echo Show.

Hi Wyze cam crew , love your devices i have being recommending these , the only thing missing to see multi camera either a table or ipad. Please let us know if this is something you are working on

thanks