Multi Cam LIVE view !!!!

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what I can do with these things.

Odds are the bigger Wyze gets, the more you’re going to see people find ways to use the cameras.

Right now my big thing is trying to find a way to run it on PC, seems like there’s some workarounds for it so I’ll mess with that once they arrive.

I had one off brand camera that was like $70, worked for a while then died but you could access the camera directly via IP which was nice. Then I tried using old cell phones and this app I found that turned them into cameras, but the app would frequently crash.

Way I look at it, for minimal investment I get some new cameras to play around with and if they don’t work as well as I’d hoped, or if they have shortcomings, well I didn’t spend much.

But the company does seem active, so perhaps I luck into jumping on early and some great new features will appear in the future.

Time will tell but either way I’m sure I’ll get my value out of it.

As it stands now, previous notification and next notification would be my #1

#2 would be bookmark video (so you can run through and quickly mark ones you want to delete)

#3 2x , 4x 8x speed

#1 Swiping between alert videos is currently available in the beta app. See below to join:

https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/how-to-join-our-beta-program/

#2 Not sure if this is what you’re asking for, but while viewing the alert video list, tap edit in the top left corner and you can select multiple videos and delete them as a batch.

That is good to know about the beta app,

#2 I want to use the “bookmark” function with the alert video list, so I can easily pick the ones that I had previously bookmarked and keep or delete them.

Find the right thread for your thoughts so they can be seen and addresses appropriately.

MULTI - VIEWING is this threads main point.

That’s clearly not going to address the request for a MULTI-Viewing option for one screen quickly seeing live feeds from 4 or more cameras at once.

After a couple of hundred votes the results are that most users by, in some cases a 2-1 margin, desire LIVE MULTI-VIEWING before the other feature requests.

Well its sort of a self supporting poll isn’t it? I mean you pose the question-

Do you agree that quicker switching between multiple cameras is THE priority issue for WYZE?

But none of the poll choices is- “No I do not agree”… There are 2 choices (pick 2) that support your premise, and one about a weatherproof cam. What about the people who think rock solid connectivity, better motion trigger control, better sound trigger control, IR lights off but NV on, or any of the many other requests you read about on the forum? What about a simple choice of- “No, other issues are more important to me”?

Personally, I believe that a refreshed snapshot in the cam list or a low frame rate multi view would be nice, but… For home use, in a multi cam setting, I don’t want to spend much, if any time sitting looking at it. I want to be reliably notified of events that I should be notified about. I don’t want to be bothered by excessive “false” notifications. I want some “events” for some cameras to be recorded and sent to the cloud without notification. Right now the motion/sound settings and push notification settings as implemented aren’t letting me do any of that.

Like many others, I have a need for at least one weather resistant camera in my application. I would like to stay in ONE camera ecosystem. I understand that they don’t make the hardware so that may be difficult for them to address. But, a complimentary, unobtrusive, weather resistant housing (that isn’t the cobbled together eyesore I might try and make) could be offered as an accessory.

So for me the priority list would look like-

Solid connectivity and stability (seems most of the way there)

Better motion and noise sensitivity control (better area control for motion, and the sound sensitivity seems too sensitive)

Better push notification control (per camera not global)

Weather resistant camera or housing

Better support for large capacity SD cards

All before I cared much about the multi camera view.

Your pole was flawed from day one. It was self-serving and completely biased. You posed a question as your topic and then gave limited answers that didn’t even address the problems most prevalent at the time. You were asking a yes or no question but giving people false choices. Yes, for those with big screen smartphones, multi-view is desirable, but not nearly as important as connectivity, image quality, motion sensitivity, geofencing, etc, etc etc. You have a feature you want. Got it, but why are you pushing it like it’s the only thing Wyze should be addressing?

You created a pole with extremely limited choices after asking a yes or no question. What did you think was going to happen. People were going to take liberties and make sure you understood that your priorities are valid but not necessarily shared.

If you hand seen the initial poll you’d know that it was very broad with diverse questions. No one supported anything exc of what you see there now, so I modified it to reflect the interest expressed.

Besides … look at the thread title question???

Ask your own question and let’s see what poll results you get?

What you call my poll is obviously of great interest to a few hundred responders.

And since it was posted months ago and only now are the first “complainers” expressing dissatisfaction with the premise, I think ill accept the prior voters to your aggressive opining.

I don’t think people are attacking you because of your false premise or your desire to modify the poll once it was released. It’s your conclusions. Your self-serving conclusions. You make this BS claim that I would have a different view if I could see the original poll, but I commented weeks ago that your poll was too narrow and that was when you had all of your “options” listed. Your methods are faulty, that much is true, but who would really care unless you tried to make some sweeping conclusions from your faulty data, which is what you did. You discounted all the written commentary and went with your abbreviated after the fact, limited response poll that shows NOTHING other than what you wanted it to show.

My editing of the unused options to the poll was months ago not since you stated you found it weeks ago. It’s a programmed in feature that the wise WYZE creators allowed for a reason.

But regardless, Ouch … it seems the facts hurt a nerve on you. There’s nothing positive being added to this great company (WYZE) or its purchasers in your lies and accusations listed above.

Therefore I’ll be happy to report your clearly inflammatory language and bitter disposition.

Yawn… A poll is invalidated if the choices change. I have put scientific polls into the field and this is basic polling knowledge. If your poll includes options that are not being chosen early, there should not be a conclusion that those options would not be chosen later. By eliminating the choices, you are invalidating the poll.

Also, you don’t actually ask the question that would lead to the answers listed.

“Do you agree that quicker switching between multiple cameras is the priority issue for WYZE?”

This is a yes or no question. Clearly.

“Multi Cam view screen” is not a proper answer to a yes or no question.

Your answers are for a question of “Which item should be the priority for Wyze to develop?” You didn’t ask that though. You asked a yes or no question but then didn’t list yes, no or undecided as an option. A poll that does not include options that answer the question is also invalid.

I could care less that you don’t know how to structure or implement a poll. What is frustrating is that you erroneously think that your results have ANY meaning. They don’t. The 210+ respondents that you had were answering something, but it certainly wasn’t the question you were asking. Even if you had asked the question, which you didn’t, and left only those three options, the only valid answer is that among the three options, the most popular choice was X. Notice the percentages don’t even add up, likely because you permitted multiple selections. This in and of itself makes it impossible to decide if one choice is more important than another.

Bump Bump Bump

For fast forward/reverse in playback, please hop over to the topic below and VOTE for it using the VOTE button at the top of the page:

@jellyfish… This thread is being closed, but please jump over to the thread linked below and VOTE for it using the VOTE button at the top of the page: