Motion / Sound Sensitivity Automatically Changes

I recently set up my first wyzecam & loving it. But I’m having a constant issue with the motion/sounds sensitivity level.

No matter what level I set the sensitivity slider at for both motion and sound, within 2 days, the sensitivity slider is automatically moved back to the halfway mark.

My camera appears to be in an unusually loud area (I had no idea) so I keep the sensitivity at the least sensitive level just to cut down on the false alerts; but within 2 days (usually by the end of the day) the sensitivity slider is back at the halfway mark.

How do I stop this from moving? I’ve done everything I can think of, but it doesn’t seem to help.

Thank you.

First thought: does anyone else have your Wyze account info and accessing the camera from their copy of the Wyze app?

If this persists, keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you file a support request including the log files for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them know that it’s already resolved.

No. I’m the only person with access to the camera. Further example. I sent the sensitivity level to minimum just before I made this original post. I checked it at about 2:30 and it was already moved back to 50% sensitivity.

I have not heard of this issue before. I’d suggest you go ahead and file a support request.

Just submitted the request. I can update here as I learn more if you’d like.

1 Like