Motion sensor not triggering bulbs to turn on if I set a time frame

Mine is doing 2 MB to 4 Mb download really crawling atm. My neighbor’s new system he put in next door isn’t helping either. :smirk:

1 Like

That’s what mine used to be but we upgraded about couple years ago from 2 MB to 25 and then they just double to 25 to 50

I am using an iPhone 11 running the latest iOS. I have not submitted a log as of yet. Just noticed there is an update to the app to version 2.9.56. I will update first and run some tests to see if the problem still persists.

2 Likes

This is the only thing I haven’t tried. We’ll see if it works.

1 Like

Two of my Motionsensors are showing online but not responding to rules. I am testing multiple apps so it can’t really tellBut it just started a couple of days ago. Others are working, contacts are working.

1 Like

I finally solved it by following a community advise. It starts working again if the time frame is in the future.

El El vie, 3 de abr. de 2020 a la(s) 06:27, gstebb via Wyze Community wyze@discoursemail.com escribió:

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean by setting it for a time frame that is in the future. All you can set is time. During the day I set it up for a time frame that runs from 8pm to 6am. Still does not work.

What I mean is this: if right now it’s 8am, and I set a time frame from 6am to 11am, it will not work. But if right now it’s 5am and I set the same time frame (6-11am) then it works. That was my experience and I validated it after many attempts.

El El mié, 22 de abr. de 2020 a la(s) 07:01, gstebb via Wyze Community wyze@discoursemail.com escribió: