More status icons on the homescreen

Currently, when I open the app I see my feeds on the left (vertically stacked), the camera name to the right - and then a lot of blank space.

I have no idea what the status of each camera is unless I drill down into each feed. For instance - is motion capture on for each one, or audio, which ones are set for infared vis auto etc.

If there were a series of icons to the right of the feed that visually indicated the status would be really helpful when managing multiple cameras. For instance on Feed Two I might see that motion is ‘off’ - I could simply tap the grayed out icon to turn it on. No need to drill down into each feed.

Hope that makes sense.

A useful feature would be a green/red dot on the list of cameras showing whether each camera on the list is connected. Once a user has many cameras, it becomes difficult to be sure which may be having connection issues at any given time. This way, I wouldn’t have to open each camera, see if it connects…

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to see an overlay/HUD of some kind for the current activated/deactivated settings on a cameras thumbnail. They could be static icons that are red when inactive and green when active.

These settings could be:
-motion detection: on/off
-alerts on/off
-push on/off
-people on/off
-smoke/co2 on/off
-etc

This would really help me to know more quickly if my cams are in the desired intended states I want them to be in without needing to drill a few levels into every cams settings.

Thank you!
Dave

1 Like

On the Home Screen, It would be great to have an Icon that shows if a camera has Motion Dection turned on or off. Just a sma

Love the App, Thanks for your time.