Missing Order!?

Hello I am having some concerns about a purchase made on the 21st of March and have yet to receive anything. I’ve submitted a ticket and got no response. If i can’t get any information about my order and it’s whereabouts i feel i will have to dispute the charges with my bank, before going that route I’d like to find out whats going on.

You are not alone.
Respond here with your order number.
Include @UserCustomerGwen in your response. She will try to help track down your order.

1 Like

@angus.black thanks for the response. My Order #: 002099443. Hope you can shed some light as to whats going on @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

My Order #: 001456920. Having the same issue as well @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

ORDER # 002037892. Order on 4/21…no love since. @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

Thanks, @angus.black!

Everyone, I’m sending your numbers to the team to get them checked on but we may not hear back until sometime tomorrow since it’s so late in the day.

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen Order# 002273902

@morningside74, the team checked on your order and it’s currently scheduled for delivery tomorrow. If you don’t receive it by Monday, please let me know. I expect it to arrive much closer to Wednesday but I’m adding in some buffer time because some areas are experiencing slow-downs related to COVID-19.

@kcam01, your order has been deemed lost and we are sending you a replacement.

@whodares22, we are also sending a replacement your direction.

@rolatini, I’ll ask the team to check on yours. :slight_smile:

@UserCustomerGwen Same here… order #002283820

@rolatini, looks like you ordered on Friday. Yours is still in the processing window. :slight_smile:

@josephtejeras, I sent your order number to the team.

I am also missing an order, #002031540. placed 4/21 and card immediately charged. Order marked as “Closed”
Thanks!
Tim

I’m on it! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for looking into this for us. We ordered 3 boxes of masks, one for our neighbor who is 78, one for our longtime friend in NH who is 65 and one box for my wife and myself(66 years old).
We live in Medford Massachusetts but bought a home to retire to in Alabama. Needless to say we are stuck here for who knows how long and cannot move until things are safer during this virus situation. Just last night we learned, from local TV news and not our city health department, that 54 people had died in the past month at a local nursing home. Also 100 more residents have tested positive and the staff has tested positive. We wear our masks when outside and have been self-isolating since early March. All of us have health issues so we are very careful about where we go and how we go about it.

We thank you for getting this straightened out,

Tim and Val

Stay safe!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen can you please check on order # 001976928. Ordered on 3/21, contacted support to no avail, and still nothing. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @UserCustomerGwen I placed the Order #002277850 on May 1st. When I logged into my Account, I am not seeing the Order. Please check

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen
My iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer Order # 001679823 shipped 14 April and I’ve still yet to receive it! Please check into for me. Thank you!

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen
Can you please check on my order? # 001788312. I have not received it and have reached out multiple times to get an update with no luck. Thank you!

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen

Can you please check my order as well? Order# 002160127 I have a tracking number, but there has been no update on the tracking since it said it was shipped like it was never shipped. I placed another order after this one and it is being delivered today. A co-worker ordered after me and already got theirs.

Thanks,

Chad

1 Like

Include @UserCustomerGwen in your response.

order 001764819

Wyze says - Ready to Go.

USPS
April 12, 2020 at 2:25 amShipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

1 Like