Missing items, no response to inquiries

Just for giggles, I just tried to create a support ticket the usual way. Nothing major I have a Sense Bridge that keeps going offline. But when I finished the ticket I received no email, no ticket number nothing. No error message either. I wonder if something is wrong with the ticket service?

1 Like

Going thru the exact annoying problem with order shipped w/o n95 mask. Bull ST.

I will get someone from WYZE to look at this thread and get you all some answers, I am sorry you are running into these issues.

1 Like

Well, I won’t hold my breath Jason. I’ve tried 6 unsuccess times no reply. It is very frustrating especially when they have everyone’s money.

Thank you though for your concern and hopefully help.

Tom Lykowski

WYZE order #

FedEx tracking#

1 Like

Sounds like they are having issues on the Wyze end. That’s certainly not the normal. :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh, that is really weird because usually you will get an email with a support ticket. Wyze must be having some issues so we will get a Wyze employee in this thread as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Edit: More Information From Wyze

2 Likes

I am thinking the same thing. Should be a quick fix.

1 Like

Please help!

1 Like

Thank you! Gwendolyn will check on this as soon as possible.

2 Likes

@jamarose, thank you for your patience. I processed replacements (and verified that they’re going to the different addresses). Your order numbers are 002516329 and 002516296.

@Tlykowskiadvmas, sorry about that! I processed you a replacement for your KN95 masks in order 002252248.

3 Likes

Ok, please keep me informed so I know the delivery date. Kinda sounds like a May 17th date, right?
Thankyou,
Tom Lykowski

@WyzeGwendolyn does it again. thank you for doing all that you do…

3 Likes

I have not had an email or any info about my order on May 1st that was supposed to ship within 3 days they were the kn95 masks order number
Dianne Thomas
please advise my neighbor ordered them as well and has the same issues

Order number > # 002279968. Ordered on May 1st. When can I expect?

For those still having issues I apologize and will get someone from WYZE to look into them soon

1 Like

Jason,

LWell thankyou for your concern, I thought last week someone said that the n95’s were on back order and that they would be shipped the week of the 17th. I haven’t heard a peep about any shipping # or anything. So I’m glad I didn’t hold my breath. Do what you can, I appreciate your help,

Tom Lykowski

If someone would just check my order number 002269660 and tell me something I would feel better about the situation.

if not, I’m just going to call Discover and take the charge back off my credit card.

it’s ridiculous that you can’t get a response.

I understand your frustrations, I like you are just a user but I am compiling all the info from various threads and working to get responses to everyone. I know they are looking at it and hopefully you will have answers soon

1 Like

Thank you