Messy CamPlus Subscription

I have had a CamPlus subscription for four V3 cams and have just bought another two cameras.

I set up one of the new ones and then bought another CamPlus subscription for it - I now have two separate payments which I find a bit messy. When I eventually set up the second extra camera then the CamPlus subscriptions for my six cameras will have three separate payments.

It’s it possible to combine the three payments into one?

I thought about cancelling all my CamPlus (now six of them) subscriptions and then subscribing them again - all six at the same time.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks,

Pete

Are you doing monthly or Annual

for 6 cameras if monthly at 1.99 I think the cost is around 145 a year

Annually 89.94 for 6 cameras…

You could do the cam plus unlimited for 99 dollars a year. That will give you 99 licenses annually and cancel your other subscriptions.

2 Likes

Check out Cam Plus Unlimited

Unlimited Yearly $99/year for 99 licenses: Wyze Services (with more than 7 cameras you break even)

Unlimited Monthly $9.99/month for 99 licenses: Wyze Services (with more than 5 cameras you break even)

Then every additional camera you add you are saving more $$$$

Cam Plus Unlimited gives you 99 licenses (cameras)

EDIT: R.Good beat me to it before I could add links :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @bryonhu and @R.Good - thanks for your helpful replies.

I am paying monthly and will stick to that I think - just in case anything gets messed up at Wyze.

I have cancelled my subscription for the 4 cameras and the separate one for the one camera so by 6th December I assume all 5 cameras will revert to the 12s videos and 5 minute cool down, then I can subscribe again but with all 6 cameras on the same bill from Google.

I assume Wyze will allow me to resubscribe without setting up all six cameras from scratch.

Once again, thank you both for saving me some money.

DON’T SUBSCRIBE THROUGH GOOGLE !

Subscribe directly through Wyze, at the Wyze services links.

Use @R.Good links given.

Google does not have good refund policies compared to directly dealing with Wyze :exclamation:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know - I only started with Wyze cams a few months ago so I just did a subscription from the app which took me to Google. I will do it from the link to Wyze but will wait until I am sure my existing subscriptions are finished.

I think I will do the yearly unlimited as you suggested - quite a big cost saving!

For sure stay away from Google, glad @bryonhu got to you quick enough. While yea it can be a little messy if trying to combine and prorate licenses, getting licenses from anyone other than Wyze for the service subscriptions is it’s own dumpster fire.

2 Likes

The unlimited scheme for 12 months is a big saving over what I am paying monthly for 5 cameras at the moment.

Thanks to both of you for all the help and advice.

Currently I have 24 cameras on CamPlus Unlimited annual plan so that’s a little over $4 per camera per year :grin:

I could still add 75 more cameras but really doubt I will…LOL

Still have 2 connected and online with CamPlus but I haven’t figured out where I will be locating them yet.

I’m on nearly 5 acres and most areas of interest are covered.

I just have lots of corners - I am waiting for someone who can make a camera that can see round corners.

Six is enough to cover my property - I have put some 940nm infra red illuminators on the walls so that I can set the cameras to night vision so I can see people but any intruder thinks they are in total darkness. There is very little light around here and the starlight feature on the V3 is not good enough.

If you get the Cam Plus Unlimited just put in 2 cameras at each corner.

You’ll have 99 licenses to use and cameras are cheap relatively speaking…

That is what I will have with the six cameras I have at the moment - I doubt I would actually use all the 99 cameras but it works out cheaper than what It am paying at the moment.

1 Like

If I cancel an annual subscription to switch to unlimited, will I get a refund?

Depends whom you purchased from.

If purchased through Wyze Services Directly Yes you will get a prorated refund for unused services.

If purchased through Google or Apple you may not be able to get a refund, but check with them if you can.

2 Likes