Meet Wyze Cam Pan v2 - Now in Color Night Vision

Yes, I have purchased most Wyze products (I have over 100 Wyze devices), and the subscriptions, including this new pan camera now which I already have set up, as well as the previous version of the pan cam too.

But regardless, I already knew what the starlight lens and mini-siren were like from the V3 cam, so I already knew I liked those features. And I knew I already liked the previous model of the pan camera, so if they made it even better in other ways too I was confident in buying this upgraded model.

2 Likes

I stopped using the pan cam shortly after installing it a year or so ago. The motor noise is a dead giveaway to the camera’s presence and location. Does version 2 make any significant improvement in the mechanical signature of the camera?

says you get a month of cam included. just received my cam pan v2 says its 14 days. Why do you advertise one thing and you give another. Do i need to contact the government about false advertising ?

2 Likes

that is how i place my order, by signing into my account during the process.

It’s not about how you placed your order, it’s about when your license is activated.

first thing i did was to sign into my wyze account. then i purchase three wyze devices that you website says "Wyze cam pan v2 + 1 month of Cam Plus… So does it not say +1 month of cam plue ? My new cam plus license we be applied to your account automatically, Which it did not. SO what have i done wrong ?

We can take guesses as to what is wrong, but we can’t resolve your issue. “We” are simply fellow Wyze product users. This forum is primarily a user-to-user forum. Wyze employees do not actively monitor this forum. You’re going to have to speak to a Wyze representative to sort out your issue and the best way to do that is to contact them directly at:

Wyze Customer Support: (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

i called earlier today, i was on hold for 30 minutes and gave up.

Thanks for your help and clarification.
Jerry

2 Likes

Hi! Two things

1. When I activate Motion Tracking and Pan Scan, the cam only scans, does not tracks … anybody with those issues too?

2. How can I activate the alarm?

1 Like

Set set the alarm. Create a rule and you will see an option on the pan cam v2 to turn on or off the siren.

I set one up if pan cam v2 detects smoke alarm to turn on cam v2 siren.

1 Like