Meet Wyze Cam Pan v2 - Now in Color Night Vision

Meet the head-spinningly awesome Wyze Cam Pan v2. The pan and tilt camera that changed the game now features the user-acclaimed Starlight Sensor illuminating details in full color even in low light. Shipping now! :package::dash:

14 Likes

And there it is, nice.

Was really hoping for this, but the V2 will do

5 Likes

Alright, you got me to click. :joy:

4 Likes

Not going to lie, was expecting a few more upgrades than just the starlight sensor. Neat product but not filling that new product itch for me. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen

Probably a stupid question as I am sure that I am missing something. The USD in the link says 29.99. I clicked on it and the item in the cart says 37.99. How do I get the 29.99 price? or is that a mistake?

2 Likes

We replaced the Wyze Cam Pan page with the v2 page. Google will be updating their data later but we can’t make it happen faster. Sorry about that! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Just checking as I know what you all go through. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for flagging it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Invisible IR lighting, nice. Starlight sensor, nice. No weatherproofing or increase from 1080 resolution, not so nice. Like the V3, it seems like a modest upgrade.

4 Likes

Well, @UserCustomerGwen, you knew I’d be in for a couple of these bad boys! :smiley:

1 Like

I had a feeling! :wink:

1 Like

Is there any info on how loud it is when it rotates compared to the v1? Is that all the same hardware still? How noisy it is has always been my biggest issue with ours.

I was excited when I read the email about it and all set to order, but it doesn’t have an input for the Wyze Sense bridge. That’s a deal breaker. I’ll keep my old Cam Pan.

1 Like

There are some minor improvements. The volume was slightly lower when we tested it but it may not be enough of a change for your needs, Jimmy.

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen, am I mistaken or is this first new product that has NOT gone through the “pre-sale” process?

The order I placed a couple of hours ago is already in “pick/pack”. Guess that means that container ship made it to the docks. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, this item went straight to General Access as soon as they had them in stock. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It has been a while! The Wyze Buds Electric Green version were regular orders instead of preorders but that’s about it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Since you already have that capability in your current Pan Cam, just set it in a corner to continue bridging the V1 sensors. If it is like the fixed V2 camera, you can even shut it off thru the app.

The new Sense Hub replaces the old Sense Bridge, and will accept V1 sensors if you happen to have a new Hub on hand. If not, just use your existing Pan Cam and Bridge. Or a fixed V2 cam.

This same situation exists on the fixed V3 cam – They removed the USB port there too. The future will be the Hub, which works with other products too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So has there been an update to the issue with the SD card coming up as undetectable? IDK how many tickets I have filed, how many resets and new cards I have put in and they always seem to disappear from the device. And when I reboot the system it MIGHT find the card, but anything saved on the card is gone.