Mark Your Calendars - 2019 Person Detection Release

Have you checked on them recently? Mine are now “Processing West”.
I’ve visions of wagon trains of Wyze Bulbs moving across the country.

1 Like

I have. I’m not so sure Wyze has handled this preorder well in my case, and some might say it has been questionable in general.

There is no shipping information that has been emailed to me. The order hasn’t shown in my app for at least several weeks now but they sent me an email a week or so ago informing me of their mistake and subsequent delay etc., so I assumed that they were still
intending to send the items I’ve paid for… I’m starting to question their diligence in tracking my order.

They were happy to accept my money, I hope they will correct any issue with this promptly

In the email about the mistake it said they would ship shortly after July 4, looks like that will be true, as for the order showing in the app they are working on that part of the app but it does still show online, Once they actually print the label the tracking number will be assigned

1 Like

Wyze shoe laces…I know it…

1 Like

We are getting a robot!!! A robot!!! A real walking talking robot! yea!!! Thank you Wyze! lolololo

V2 with laser light to scare off critters. :slightly_smiling_face:

The clues I get from the picture, I would guess a new item that’s completely wireless.

@Tania… Multi view for camera groups has been out of beta and in production for a while now.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh. I had no idea, had only seen old posts asking for it. I’ve just managed to do it! Totally awesome!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I say it is either homekit compatibility or on screen view on PC

4 Likes

The email that I recieved about their errors from June 20th said they would begin shipping by July 3rd. Which was oddly 10 days late, but still several days longer than the week they stated they were delayed. I still don’t understand how a 7 day delay turned into at least 10 days delay on shipping…?
Not only does the app not work for orders but the website shows an error as well.

I have contacted support who confirmed to me via email(no phone support available) they were still planning on sending me the bulbs shipping on the 5th. The support team proceeded to tell me I could check on the order on their website.

I literally told them that there was an error on their website in the previous email as the first description of my problems!

Are these people paying any attention?

I don’t plan on purchasing more wyze items from them directly, as they are a mess!

[MOD NOTE: post edited to conform to Community Guidelines]

Looking forward to finding out what is new. I would like to see the range of the sensor extended so it will reach my mailbox across the street (about 200 feet away from the camera)

1 Like

Hoping for Higher Video Definition and HomeKit support. Using the iPad and iPhone for monitoring is great. Is there an app for MacBook Pro for monitoring?

Al in Calgary, AB.

I hope it will be an outdoor camera

1 Like

What sorts of Optimization are we going to get :thinking:

Is it a puppy? I hope it’s a puppy!

2 Likes

Not interested in wyze new product

:roll_eyes: :sob:

ok @UserCustomerGwen…I know it finally…I’ve got the inside scoop…( by inside scoop I mean a completely wild and random guess based on the need for something no one else has and disruption within industry and also the last entertainment I wanted)

sharks…with frickin laser beams attached to their heads!!!

Just kidding everyone…more than likely knowing Wyze it might very well be something even better than that.

1 Like

:bulb: My Wyze bulbs have been shipped. Totally awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: UPS delivery by Tuesday the 9th. Whoohoo! :bulb:

Edit: New feature coming on the 9th…hmmm. I think the light has just turned on.

2 Likes