Mark Your Calendars - 2019 Person Detection Release

Something big is coming on July 9th.

56 Likes

Is it the new gigundo Wyze Cam on wheels, designed for towing behind your car or boat? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Sounds exciting, can’t wait. :see_no_evil: I wish I could peek behind the Wyze curtain. :+1::wink:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Awe, a birthday present for me??? How’d you guys know the 9th is my bday?? Lol :tada::gift::tada:
A little birdie eluded to me that something big was coming out soon when I was asking about battery operated outdoor cameras… Could this be that??? I hope so… :slightly_smiling_face::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::gift::birthday:
I just saw on the homepage that it’s updates… That’ll be good too but can’t wait for the outdoor cams :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

14 Likes

On July 9th, we’re all going to get a gift bag of WyzeGwendolyn’s favorite things!

You’re going to get a car! You’re going to get a car! We’re all going to get a car for being Wyze customers!!!

What, no, we aren’t?

Shucks, I guess we’re going to get what we deserve on July 9th. But at this point, I don’t have a clue what I’m talking about … so I’m guessing we all have to weight.

7 Likes

Any clues on what the update is?

2 Likes

No more clues! … For now. :wink:

I want a bag of Gwendolyn’s favorite things…

11 Likes

Give you a box of chocolates , you never know what you going to get , Just like us :grin:

1 Like

I’m planning to buy more cameras, Should I wait?

No, but thanks for checking! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The graphic artist has clearly illustrated a software update for both cameras guys.

6 Likes

Looks like a handshake between Cameras

5 Likes

Multiple Cameras on Live View Feed!!!

3 Likes

If you group your cameras together Multi camera live view already exists

9 Likes

Oh my first update… also new to this group.

Exciting! I’m in NZ, does that mean I get the surprise +12 hours early? :rofl:. I hope it’s a bulb with the prongs! :bulb: My 1st post :clap:

4 Likes

Oh, @HDRock, I thought you were just being a sarcastic smarty pants, but I see not so! That would be fantastic. Guess you are a beta tester “living the dream”. :heart:

3 Likes

welcome,

I have a lamp like that here in the states!