Mark Events In SD Card Playback

Wow, this is still only in the “researching” phase?!?!?! I was hoping that it would be in “testing” by now.

1 Like

I thought the badge near your name meant you were in Beta.
Beta v2.6.40 has the feature to jump to an event. So it seems part of it is in testing.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that, I thought I saw it a while back but then got lost somewhere along the way thinking I did not see it. :expressionless: Glad to know it is further along! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, the release today improved things! Between event only recording and the ability to go directly to Playback from an Event video, this is much better. But I’m not going to adjust this listing since neither solution are actually marking events in Playback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because at a minimum a security camera should have that feature otherwise it’s almost useless and impossible to find an event in playback mode

Well, I still stand behind what I said, especially since they are not security cameras. Yes I know people use then for security, but you should see if the features you require are there before you use them as such.

However they did just come out with a way top jump from the event video directly to that point on the microSD card. So that is a step closer.

1 Like

Especially before you buy them!

1 Like

Fixed my typo, thanks, that’s what I get for doing this from a phone lol

1 Like

For me, tapping to the left just now jumped me back to the start of recording, four days ago. Tapping right jumped me forward precisely 8 minutes each time.

Hi there :slight_smile:
Is it possible to assign different colors to playback event markers? For example blue for sound detection, red for person detection, and green for non-person motion detection events.
Also, can you still show markers in continuous recording playback? It helps to navigate more efficiently through continuous recording video.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea. :slight_smile: If that’s not part of the implementation when this gets rolled out, it will be a good subsequent wishlist item, I think.

2 Likes

Yes please stream line FB!

@UserCustomerGwen

FBI ?

1 Like

@HDRock it’s a ! Not a I. :joy:

If you get a alert of motion it’s kinda easy to go back and find it imo.

But I do like this feature

:rofl:

1 Like

I think this is the point at which @UserCustomerGwen rolls their eyes and mumbles “Death to the patriarchy.”

2 Likes

3 Likes

Since you are a forum Maven you must have more knowledge, how many “WyzeGwendolyn” are there?
I bet at least three :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are twenty-seven of us. But we’re also all nonbinary and use nonbinary pronouns like they/them/their. :slight_smile:

4 Likes