Make cancel/select all button (edit menu) stay on screen while scrolling events for deletion

Prior to v2.11 app, when scrolling through the events list to delete events, the select all and cancel stayed on the screen so once you get back to the very first event thumbnail, you can hit select all and delete.

Now with the v2.11 app, the select all/cancel button disappears when you start scrolling through the events for deletion. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom to the first event. Then, you have to scroll all the way back to the top to click on select all to delete them.

This could be an Android bug only.

1 Like

This doesn’t happen on iOS. Although you do have to scroll to the bottom before hitting the pencil icon to load events to the list or else they won’t appear when scrolling the selector.

I think this is a bug, so suggest you and others file a Support Request .

1 Like

A “Delete All” option would be so much nicer. Delete all saved videos on the cloud for all days.

I’ve submitted the ticket for the Android bug but the other bug that affects both OS seems more major.
Thanks.

The same problem is happening on my iOS Wyze app after the most current app update