Lying to customers

All their orders are shipped via FedEx Smart Post. And so even though USPS hasn’t received the package yet, if you use that same tracking with FedEx, you will see movement.

Reading these post sure brings back my nightmares with Wyze especially the snafu with the Wyze bands.
I won’t be buying anything from Wyze again not only because of the really poor shipping and total lack of customer service but treating customer who don’t subscribe to Cam Plus as not worthy of their products.

2 Likes

When you don’t get a straight answer from the company where else do we turn?

And at what price point is it acceptable to complain about lack of quality, support or features? Just because something is “budget” doesn’t mean it shouldn’t perform, or in this case show up as advertised.

1 Like

Yes if the marketing they did said, products will work sometime, maybe show up to your door and not work at all, and good luck getting our attention when our products do fail. Then we’d have full information and decide whether or not to purchase. Their marketing clearly shows they are trying to compete with other brands for quality at an accessible price. That’s not what their customers are getting at the moment.

1 Like

Simple fix, if you only print a label, and then choose to not actually ship it for 10 days, Send the email when it actually ships. I get the email, I see it moving, I get product, done. No complaints.

To those claiming that we are getting a great watch for only $20 we are, but we are providing a huge testing benefit to WYZE. Different phones, different operating systems, all kinds of different scenarios with issues that we will report back and WYZE can address. I am betting that they cannot fully inhouse test what we the users will do. So we will end up with function not working, or working then not, troubles with updates, etc, and in return we got a $20 watch. This is my outlook.

1 Like