Loud sound when holding wyze buds pro in a closed fist?

Love the Wyze Buds Pro!

Today though something weird happened. As I returned to my office after a walk listening to them, I took the buds out and held them in my closed hand. Very quickly they started putting out a very loud high pitch noise sound. Everyone stopped to look, and it took me a second to realize they were my ear buds. I opened my fist and the noise stopped. I closed my fist to cover them tightly again, and the noise started again. Over and over.

I guess I’ll just try not to carry them in that manner going forward, but has anyone else noticed this same issue before?

1 Like

Common problem for many items, including hearing aids. It is feedback loop from microphone/speaker in the buds.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, I figured it was a mic speaker feedback issue. I just hadn’t ever heard or seen someone talk about it before. I haven’t ever noticed it with my kids’ AirPods so I’ll have to try it later

1 Like

I’ve experienced something similar, but while removing the earbud from my right ear. It has happened to me twice. I have tried to repeat it but haven’t had it happen again.

1 Like