Lost cam Plus subscription

Is it just me or does anyone else loose the cam plus subscription ?if I delete V3 cameras and reinstall on a different router I get a free trial after installing on new router. I had paid for a year but it seems to drop the subscription after deleting the device.
If I check my account it says there are licenses available but I need to reselect cameras. It’s like some subscriptions drop off during the process?

I assume your factory resetting the camera to do this? This is most likely the cause for the Cam Plus license being removed from the camera.
The license isn’t permanently gone, you just have to re-assign it to the camera. Wyze won’t charge you for a new Cam Plus license when you re-assign the existing one(that you’re already being charged for).

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response and yes I assumed the factory reset was required to get the new router stettings into the camera.
For some reason I can’t assign any license because none are available but I had all my cameras on cam plus prior to deleting Screenshot_20210919-212302|225x500

It looks like you have the plan with 4 Cam Plus license, but only 3 are assigned. It looks like the layout of this page has changed with one of the recent app updates so the “available license” tab is gone. I did some testing and the unused license should show as unassigned under all the others, but it looks like this isn’t happening on your end.
I would see if support can help.
By phone: (206) 339-9646
Or online: Wyze.com/support
WEEKDAY HOURS:
Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT

WEEKEND HOURS
Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT

1 Like

@pb4021 , what happens if you scroll down on this page? Looks like there could be more info below my red line.

Also you have to remove the free trial from the existing cams before you can place another (annual?) License into said camera.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. Your help is greatly appreciated.