Lost all ability to record on my setup with two Cam Pans and a Wyze cam

I’d been a very happy user of a Wyxe Cam Pan and liked the free 14-day rolling online storage. Then I bought a Wyze Starter Kit that included a stationary Wyze Cam among other components. When I installed the new camera, both cameras stopped recording any events. I either get a "No micro SD card installed in camera’ or a ‘No video at the selected time’ with some kind of timeline shown. I actually ought a second Cam Pan and added that to the mix.
After trying everything from uninstalling to reinstalling the app and doing factory resets on the cameras, I still have the same errors and am unable to record anything. I even put an SD card in the stationary cam but even that doesn’t seem to be detected or will it record anything on it. I’ve also set the sensitivity high and made sure it was recording ‘all day’.
I contacted Wyze Support and they’ve totally dropped the ball by not responding. Help! Before I lose complete confidence in Wyze.

Welcome to the Wyze community @tcmark!
Try flashing the firmware on the cameras.
How to flash the firmware on your Wyze cams

Sorry about this! Do you have a support ticket number?

1 Like

We’re sorry to hear about this. I’ll request a ticket check now.

2 Likes

What is going on? Is anyone going to get back to me?

I’ll poke the team again! Thanks for letting me know you hadn’t heard yet.

1 Like

I just heard that they got to your ticket and the last reply sent to you was yesterday. We haven’t heard back yet. Sorry for the delay! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes