Long wait for return authorization label

I have contacted Wyze customer service multiple times for a return authorization label to return my Wyze cams in the past several days and have not received the label as yet or a response from them letting me know when I might receive it. Have any of you had issues with getting a response from Wyze and returning your unused order? Thank you!

I initiated a return ticket on Feb 25th, and I got the return label emailed to me on Mar 3rd, so that took about 8 days.

To be fair, I believe during that time, for a couple of those days the system they use for this purpose was down for some reason. Still, I would not be too concerned if it has been less than a week.

They will have notes about you trying to handle it within the return policy time, and I’ve always found Wyze Support to be very flexible and reasonable, so even if you have to try again and now it’s past the return time, they’ll see you tried earlier, and you should be fine anyway.

1 Like

l know you have already contacted Support, but if you haven’t tried the call option I would highly recommend using it. You can usually get a resolution within a reasonable time that way.
Sorry you are having this problem!

Wyze Support Live support is also available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll wait a few more days then to see if I get the label. Appreciate your input.

1 Like

I have contacted their support phone number twice now and they said they will move it up to their leader board so it is visible by the team, but I haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give it a few more days since it seems that they are flexible even if I’m beyond the 30 day return period since I have initiated contact prior to that. Thank you for your help!