Logs of user access times/actions

I would love to see event logs of when shared users access my cameras. This is quite possibly a feature that I have not discovered OR don’t know how to set up. Would anyone else like to see this?

3 Likes

See instructions to view recent shared user activity here:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011548791-Sharing-Your-Camera

However, that function is not currently working in the current beta app.

1 Like

There was a last log in time shown in the old app version as well as number of times shared users logged in over a 14 day period. This was removed for some reason in the updated app. I used it to keep track of when shared users were viewing.
I would like a running log of say 7 days of log in times.

1 Like

I agree. It would be great to see this feature.

I would also like to have this feature. If it is already a feature can someone direct me on how to view these logs?

This is a standard practice in all devices with user security, I’m sure there’s an access log in the internal memory. Accessing it doesn’t seem possible, I have not yet checked pulling the SD card will contain that info and would guess not. I know these cameras have the ability to be accessed via telnet. However, I think it’s purely a root function that Wyze doesn’t regularly hand out and might be disabled pending the firmware version. These are things I haven’t dug into too much and hope they’ll just make it easy and share logs via a software update.