Lock alexa shortcut on Wyze band

You can lock the screen on the Wyze Band, but I don’t understand why it doesn’t lock the Alexa shortcut (long pressing on the line at the bottom). My arm accidentally long presses the shortcut, or my 10 month old will touch my watch and set off Alexa. Does anyone know if I’m missing something here? Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t think you are missing anything. I agree with you the lock screen should include the long press to activate Alexa. I am hopeful this will be addressed in a future firmware update.

Yes, I would like a “toggle on/off” ability with all bulbs, cameras, & plugs now that I have a Band. I would like to have the ability to add/remove certain icons/disable features on my band. I will never be using Alexa, so the long press to activate Alexa (and no way to stop it) is particularly annoying to me. I also don’t need to track and “Run” data. I’m not a runner. I wouldn’t mind it this band sync’d up with the Samsung Health app so it could dump data into that app. I’d also love to be able to export my data (steps, heart rate, sleep) to my PC in Excel format. I did notice recently that my app no longer updates the cam2 thumbnails, no matter what.