Live stream not hooking up to Cellular data

Oh jeez guys I’m really sorry but I’m reading around and essentially, you can only view live camera streaming while you’re on the same wifi as the camera. These aren’t security cameras per se, they’re really better as like baby monitors. Looks like we all got confused at the store I guess, haha silly us. Oh well into the trash it goes.

I can stream live to my phone, currently I am on my phone connected to work wifi and my cam is on my home wifi.

The people with trouble here are talking about being connected to the cellular network and failing.

Works for me, but not for them. Unclear why ATM.

I can also do it from my cellular network also, I was just saying that right now I am on wifi. I have not run into the issue or been able to replicate it yet, I have tried but it has not happened

Haha guess we just got duds eh

No, we need to identify why some work and some don’t.

2 Likes

Just received a pan camera today & having the same issues. Works perfect on wifi but not at all on cellular data. I have an android device.

agreed. my interest is peeked now

What device and Android version, also what carrier

I went to report an issue, and filled out form and they have been quick to respond. They are trouble shooting now

So this was an interesting response in another thread – “It shows the live feed only when connected to the wifi and the [blue] light still blinks.” Do any of the failed units here show a blinking blue light? Should be solid blue.

1 Like

Yes doesn’t the flashing blue light indicate it is still setting up

Yes, but confused why the other person sees a live feed, even on WiFi. Might be a symptom of the software glitch, though.

Guess we also need to see what app version and firmware version they have

1 Like

Mine has had a blue flashing light all day. That’s a long “setting up”.

Yes it should not last that long and it should go to a solid blue

Yeah, I figured. I have re-set it up twice but it never goes solid.

We’ll need to wait for more reports, but we may be on to something.

I have a ticket in and been contacted regarding the issue. They had me send them the log file so we will see what comes of it.

2 Likes

I unboxed and set up a pan cam today. It isn’t accessible outside the network it’s on (i.e. no mobile), and has been flashing blue for hours.