Live Preview Snapshot?

Is there a way to set a live view snapshot when opening the app, rather than having to click on each camera to set a current live view? I have used TinyCam Pro for a few years and this feature is awesome. I have very recently switched out all my Foscams to these Wyze beauties, but I really miss that live snapshot feature. Am I missing something or is it on the app wish list? Thanks for any help.
Jimbo

Do you have your cameras grouped? Unfortunately it’s one click to enter the group but there all cameras in the group are in live view.

2 Likes

Actually, I did not when I submitted the topic but created the groups a few min later and now when I click on the groups, as you state, they come up in live view format. Better than nothing! Thanks.

2 Likes

How do you group your cameras so they all show a live feed? I have 6.

Hi. You tap the 3 dots on the upper right side of the app, chose Group Products, then follow along. Easy to do. The only thing, the more cameras you put in a group, the longer they take to load the live view. I have 7 cameras split into 3 groups. Works pretty fast. Hope this helps.

Jimbo

Just as the above stated. Once in a group you can turn your devise into landscape to show up to 4 cameras live at once on the screen.