Live Feed

When can we see update to wyze app. To view all cams at 1 time in live feed?

Welcome to the Wyze community Paul. :+1: You can live stream up to 4 cams at a time by creating a Device Group: Wyze app Hone > “+” in the upper left hand corner > Add Device Group > Camera Group > Enter a group name > Select cameras for your group > “Done” in upper right corner. You can then click on the camera group icon to view. If you added more than 4 cams, swipe to the left to view another 4. Or create an additional group. You can rearrange the order of the cams displayed in your group view via: Wyze app Home > Click your group > Settings (the gear icon in the upper right) > click the green x number of cameras in Group > rearrange the camera order by dragging with the handles on the right (2 horizontal lines) > Save in upper left.

4 Likes

I had no idea! This great thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

No prob, glad to be of help. I should have noted that viewing 4 cams at a time in a group is when your viewing device is on its side, i.e., landscape mode. In portrait mode, the cam feeds are presented vertically and the number of feeds displayed is dependent on your device’s size/screen resolution setting. In portrait mode, scroll up to view additional cams in your group.

Also, the amount of cam feeds you are able to simultaneously display without lag, freezes and other abnormal behaviors is in direct proportion to your viewing device’s connection speed and ability to process and keep up with video streams. For example, if you’re trying to view a group of cam feeds on an antiquated cell phone using a slow 4G cellular connection (vs high-speed WiFi), you may only be able to simultaneously view 1-2 HD quality video streams.

3 Likes

In the app, I wish that both or all cameras live streams could be viewed simultaneously rather than clicking each individually to view.

Welcome to the forums! You can add cameras to a group to view the live streams continuously. https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033173591-Grouping-Multiple-Devices

5 Likes

GREAT!!! that step should definitely be advertised more. Thank you!!

3 Likes