Live feed not working on over 1/2 my cameras

I have 10 cameras in 4 stores. Right now 6 out of 10 cameras will not let you see the Live feed. The odd thing is the Notifications all work. This seems to be an app issue. After the update with the STUPID shortcuts that takes up room at the top this issue started to happen. I use two different Internet providers at the stores. I have reset the Modems, Wifi Router and each camera with no avail. All of the cameras are at Firmware 4.9.2.52 Each get the error " Please try to power cycle the camera (error code:-90)" Power cycle does nothing. Any one have any idea other than it is a Wyze app/server issue?

The other odd thing is you can connect to the cameras (look at the live feed) if you do it on the local wifi. The issue is using the Internet to access the cameras.

Having a similar issue on my cams as well, only no local access either. Still getting motion alerts for both cameras though, same firmware. Issue has been ongoing all week, I don’t remember seeing an update prompt recently either.

I can fine any logic in it. I have one store that has three cameras and two our of the three have this issue. One store has two cameras and both have the issue. My outside Ring cameras work with out issue.

Please visit and follow this post: