Live chat down?

So is the “live chat” down? I was in the middle of a chat and received a random message saying that a sensor replacement was being sent out (I do not need any new sensor) and to confirm my address. I was some completely different account holder’s information and address. Then it crashed.

LOL - It sounds like WYZE needs support for their support. I never bother chatting with them. If you want decent support, you need to call them:

WYZE Support:
(206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

If chat truly is down, get ready for long hold times. I’m trying to reach them now myself and have been listening to the groovy hold music for over 30 minutes so far.

Update:
My call was answered at the 38 minute mark.

They have had more calls lately. I would guess this would be because of the recent product releases and related questions. I guess you could have a short dance party while you wait…

I have a relatively short list of things I do not do while alone. Dancing is near the top of that list.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes I was on hold for 30 minutes and then got disconnected and on hold for 24 minutes, but once Sara answered, she was very calm and helpful. Unfortunately none of her suggestions worked to get my vacuum connected :frowning:

Have you asked about a replacement?

I haven’t asked for a replacement yet. I did just get off with support and the wait was only about 16 minutes this time, which I feel like isn’t too bad considering all of the current issues. They told be they are not offering replacements yet because they are working on a fix for the issue. :slight_smile: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You could still return it for a full refund minus shipping.