Limited edition Wyze Cam Black now available for $19.99! (Link in post)

Psst! Dongsheng! We’re not supposed to tell them that! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Will you guy’s be bringing out the black wzyecam again?i I want to put a black camera outside. If it breaks down well I guess I didn’t cover it good enough!! And I really don’t want to paint one of my white ones black or camo. Jejejeje

Please follow this thread:

2 Likes

I would prefer to see a simple “skin” that would fit over them. Of course you can’t make everyone happy but you don’t want to invest in inventory of cameras when a vinyl “skin” would be fun!

1 Like

PLEASE, PLEASE BRING THE BLACK BACK!! Much more low profile and much less obvious. Missed the Black Friday sale. So SAD!!

1 Like

When is Wyze Cam Black in stock? What’s the differences compare with white color? Only color different? Hope Wyze can also produce ringbell cam similar like Ring. Ring is way too expensive for me.

The black camera differs only in color. It is more expensive for Wyze to produce, however. Therefore, they have not committed to bringing it back and if they do, it may cost a bit more.

You can vote to encourage them to bring it back here (you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page):

You can also vote for Wyze to produce a video doorbell here:

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick response. I voted already.

Tana

1 Like

The bringing back Wyze Cam Black link is here:

Thanks for voting! :slight_smile:

We wanted to make sure that people saw that it was out of stock instead of just taking it down so that we could reduce confusion. We still are open to bringing it back later. We’re just cleaning up a bit since that isn’t happening right now. :slight_smile:

At this rate I’m sure to win that Wyzey!!! :partying_face:

I’m sure there’s a reason for the area around the lens being shiny but I don’t know what it is, personally. We’re still getting questions about if Wyze Cam Black will come back in stock so I think that the sold out listing probably helped some but that people are understandably hopeful for its return (me included!). :slight_smile:

Thanks for your thoughts on this! The logic makes sense. :slight_smile:

Hi Gwen… I got the email today about the Black Cam selling again tonight but there is no links for it on the email… where will we have to go to purchase?

Depends on where you live when it will show up available for purchase here https://wyze.com/shop-wyze
12 Am EST, 9 PM PST

1 Like

Ooh! I’ve always wanted a Test Atwix Product!!!

2 Likes

that has disappeared now :thinking:

1 Like

Sold out…it was very limited lol

4 Likes

I ordered 1. Really didn’t need - But the Black is just to cool to pass up… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like the Wyze Nest I picked up for $2.99 back in April 2018! :hatching_chick:

2 Likes

I’d buy 4 black cams when you bring them back! I already have 10 white ones and 3 black.

1 Like