Limited edition Wyze Cam Black now available for $19.99! (Link in post)

Thank you for your quick response. I voted already.

Tana

1 Like

The bringing back Wyze Cam Black link is here:

Thanks for voting! :slight_smile:

We wanted to make sure that people saw that it was out of stock instead of just taking it down so that we could reduce confusion. We still are open to bringing it back later. We’re just cleaning up a bit since that isn’t happening right now. :slight_smile:

At this rate I’m sure to win that Wyzey!!! :partying_face:

I’m sure there’s a reason for the area around the lens being shiny but I don’t know what it is, personally. We’re still getting questions about if Wyze Cam Black will come back in stock so I think that the sold out listing probably helped some but that people are understandably hopeful for its return (me included!). :slight_smile:

Thanks for your thoughts on this! The logic makes sense. :slight_smile:

Hi Gwen… I got the email today about the Black Cam selling again tonight but there is no links for it on the email… where will we have to go to purchase?

Depends on where you live when it will show up available for purchase here https://wyze.com/shop-wyze
12 Am EST, 9 PM PST

1 Like

Ooh! I’ve always wanted a Test Atwix Product!!!

2 Likes

that has disappeared now :thinking:

1 Like

Sold out…it was very limited lol

4 Likes

I ordered 1. Really didn’t need - But the Black is just to cool to pass up… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like the Wyze Nest I picked up for $2.99 back in April 2018! :hatching_chick:

2 Likes

I’d buy 4 black cams when you bring them back! I already have 10 white ones and 3 black.

1 Like

We’ll have more next month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Gwendolyn, i jumped the gun and bought 6 cams at Home Depot. I guess in a way the purchase at HD still gives Wyze a profit.

Regards, Rick

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Rick! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received an email notification 2 days ago (Tuesday) from store@wyze.com that the black camera was available again, but no link provided. On the Wyze products page and clicking “wyze cam black”, I get a 404 Not Found page.

I was looking forward to that availability. Don’t really want to get out the black paint or sharpie markers if I don’t have to. :wink:

1 Like

Wonder how you get those email notifications because I never got one of those and I would’ve jumped on that too

A couple of weeks ago the Wyze store showed the black cam even though it wasn’t available. However, there was a button to ask for a notification when they became available instead of being able to add it to the cart. Hence the email I received a few days ago.
At the moment the black cam doesn’t show on the products page, other than the text with a broken link. It would seem the announcement that I got was premature.

Sorry about that! The email was premature. Though we are getting new stock next month. We apologize for jumping the gun.

2 Likes