From Tony
tchoklat wheatens
Australia.

1 Like

From Tony
tchoklat wheatens
Australia.

1 Like

Try downloading the older firmware as per the other posts.
Remember to rename the firmware on your SSD card to demo.bin before you flash it again.
If you are still getting the QSR timeout message itā€™s because itā€™s on the newer firmware and hasnā€™t reflashed correctly.
Hope this helps.

I sorted 6 cameras. No issue.
Disconnect power. Insert sad. Make sure you press the reset button on the camera. Turn power on. Holding reset til the light goes light blue. Takes about 4 minutes to reboot.

1 Like

i had 2 Wyze cam and both suddenly stopped working with Error code 90. it seems as though that there is alot of people who are experiencing the same issue. I had reset back to default and removed the device from the application and tried to add it back in but could not as it timed out and asked to rescan the QR code again.

Hopefully there will be a resolution for this so that everyoneā€™s Wyze cams can start working again

I am experiencing the same issue on both my Wyze cams

There is. Read the posts. Wind back the firmware.

my light never goes blue, and i am holding it down. i hold it and it goes straight to trying to connect. " ready to connect"

It shouldnā€™t go any of that.

Download file
Unzip
Rename
Copy to root of SSD
Power off camera
Insert SSD
Hold button and power on
Light will change from orange to blue
Release button
Installation and reboot about 4 minutes.

So now my cameras work.

Make sure the sd card you use is formatted to FAT32, If its under 32gb you can format on windows, I had a 64gb so I used a formatter online.

When you download the firmware (the JULY firmware) extract files, open the new folder and the bin file will be in there, rename to demo.bin , then i copied into the sd card. you can probably just extract the .zip file inside the sd card, but this is what I did.

Follow the instructions provided on wyze,
-Turn off cam, (unplug)
-insert sd card,
-Plug, turn on cam while holding the reset button,
-wait for it to turn blue, if it doesnt turn blue, like what happened to me, your file is wrong, or your sd card is exfat or something else. make sure its FAT32
-wait a couple of minutes, it says 4, i forgot about it and waited 10-15 minutes,
-now try and add the cam into your wyze app,

also, before all of this while i was figuring everything out, I left my sd card to record my surroundings, but you dont need to do that.

2 of my cameras saved the settings, one had to input my old settings.

This is on 2 pan cams and 1 v2

hope this helps

Good news 1 of 2 working :rofl:

Same! Error code 20, 27 and I think 110ā€¦Iā€™ve had to delete my bedroom camera three different times now and set it up all over again. Whatā€™s the dealio?

Thanks for the very detailed instructions on how to revert back to JULY Firmware. I will copy and paste in my comment. Thanks again V1RUS very helpful.

Make sure the sd card you use is formatted to FAT32 , If its under 32gb you can format on windows, I had a 64gb so I used a formatter online.

When you download the firmware ( the JULY firmware ) extract files, open the new folder and the bin file will be in there, rename to demo.bin , then i copied into the sd card. you can probably just extract the .zip file inside the sd card, but this is what I did.

Follow the instructions provided on wyze,
-Turn off cam, (unplug)
-insert sd card,
-Plug, turn on cam while holding the reset button ,
-wait for it to turn blue, if it doesnt turn blue, like what happened to me, your file is wrong, or your sd card is exfat or something else. make sure its FAT32

• wait a couple of minutes, it says 4, i forgot about it and waited 10-15 minutes,
    now try and add the cam into your wyze app,

also, before all of this while i was figuring everything out, I left my sd card to record my surroundings, but you dont need to do that.

2 of my cameras saved the settings, one had to input my old settings.

1 Like

no problem!!

Is this what you guys were getting

wyzecam pan useless for now

That one just goes on n keeps restarting, removed it from app but canā€™t be added since even pressing the reset button on the bottom doesnā€™t work, n times it says ready to connect it will shut down n restart. :sleepy:

Hello Wyze,

Please tell me why my Events are not showing up any longer with Cam Plus? Thanks.

Hello,

Mine does this sometimes and I am not sure why.
Your cams are on and you are able to record manually and see video?

What I do is I go to settings and at the bottom I press restart. sometimes it works, but sometimes I gotta do it more than once. also try hitting the off button on the app for each cam that doesnt record. wait, then turn back on and check to see if it records events now.

I usually check my cameras by moving the controls left or right, up and down, (on PAN cams) and toggle the IR night vision to auto then on then off. this will trigger an event and I can see if it records.

With Cam v2, I just toggle the night/IR lights to see if it works.

If you can just give your cams a wave or walk by it too to check if it records.

Hi V1rus,

Thank you for your reply. The cameras are on, and I can play back, but Iā€™m not getting notifications even with the person detection. I had the mailman come and my family has been in and out, but no events and notifications. Iā€™m going to shut off the person notification to see what happens. Thank you for your help.