Larger SD cards

any chance of supporting SD cards larger than 32 GB? I would like to double or triple that size. Has anyone tried it?

I have purchased 64 GB SD cards on Amazon and used without any problems - The formatted spaced is doubled and the attendant calculations accommodate the increased size.

Go for it!

Many users report successfully larger cards. You may have to format it on a computer in FAT32.

Not that familiar with those types of inner working - but in my case using a SANDISK 64 GB SD card - I inserted it into the V2 camera and used format from the app and all has been well.

I have taken the card out and used it to externally read / edit the video without problems. In EVERY case I have used the app to format the card and had no problems.

YMMV

I got a 64GB Samsung EVO Select microSDXC card in both of my Wyze Cam Pan cameras and so far so good.

sweet! I will try it.

I put a 64GB card in my Wyze Cam V2 and formatted with the camera. After rebooting the camera it worked fine with all the space available. The only trouble is that it’s not officially supported so if there are issues we’re sort of on our own.

I have used 128 GB without problems for the last couple of weeks.