Larger event thumbnails

He’s not saying that at all.

First off,@Customer is not a Wyze employee any more that you or I are. Most everyone here is just a regular customer, all trying to help each other out by sharing experiences and know how. The only official Wyze people will have handles that look like this @Wyze(name)

Secondly, like many of us, I believe @Customer uses both iOS and Android devices and none of us are especially happy about this situation. Both operating systems have unique strengths and weaknesses, and the inability to easily roll back app versions is one of Apple’s. If you live near an open Apple store, they may have a better answer for you. Or an Apple support group.

And if you discover an easy way to do this without having prior backups or jailbreaking, please let all of us here know! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thirdly, unfortunately many new app versions (from many companies) bring new bugs and design choices that irritate a number of people. And generally this is tougher on iDevice users since there’s no quick fix while waiting for the next update to hopefully resolve things. About all I can recommend is to always back up your current iDevice apps before updating them.

You can also vote at the top of this topic to encourage Wyze to change their design decision.

And hopefully @UserCustomerGwen will drop in on this thread and let the Wyze developers know that the issue is starting to simmer…

4 Likes