Language localization setting in app

It will be nice if the wyze app have a language setting to switch between language, it will make wyze easier to use for non-english speaker. My friends who use wyzecams are vietnamese.

An option to change language, some Spanish would be great, Wyze is popular in the Latino community

1 Like

It will be great to see if Wyze support other languages than English. For example, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Vietnamese.

3 Likes

I have merged two other in app language selection topics into this one. :slight_smile:

This definitively would help a lot! Our company is installing wyze cams massively in Paraguay

Support Arabic

Please add the top 10 languages spoken to the interface at least,

1 Like

I hope to add the Arabic language

Please add languages other than English. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I WANT THE APPLICATION OF THE WYZE CAM V3 TO BE IN SPANISH. How can it be that it is only in English. Let choose the language. There are things that I don’t understand because everything is in English. PUT THE SPANISH QUICK PLEASE.

QUIERO QUE LA APLICACION DE LA CAMARA WYZE CAM V3 ESTE EN ESPAĂ‘OL. Como puede ser que solo este en ingles. Dejen elegir el idioma. Hay cosas que no entiendo porque todo esta en ingles. PONGAN EL ESPAĂ‘OL RAPIDO POR FAVOR.

Hi @jhony -thanks for your submission.
Your post was moved to the #wishlist since it is a request for an improvement or change to the Wyze App. This is where Wyze would be most likely to see and respond to your request.

1 Like

I voted for this as well, despite not needing it for myself.

I do have family and friends that this would be helpful for. It is something that should be fairly easy to implement, and should be fairly standard for bigger, serious companies (most serious major companies should have the major standard languages as options nowadays). It would make Wyze’s market much bigger too. I fully support this. Great suggestion.

Don’t forget to click “VOTE” up at the very top right yourself.

1 Like

Hopefully the app developers accounted for this, meaning planned ahead but just didn’t get multi language translations fully implemented yet. I helped work on a website database app where 30+ translations of 80 text labels were required. A nosebleed would have been more pleasant than having to work on that project.

2 Likes

I WANT THE APPLICATION OF THE WYZE CAM V3 TO BE IN SPANISH. How can it be that it is only in English. Let choose the language. There are things that I don’t understand because everything is in English. PUT THE SPANISH QUICK PLEASE.

QUIERO QUE LA APLICACION DE LA CAMARA WYZE CAM V3 ESTE EN ESPAĂ‘OL. Como puede ser que solo este en ingles. Dejen elegir el idioma. Hay cosas que no entiendo porque todo esta en ingles. PONGAN EL ESPAĂ‘OL RAPIDO POR FAVOR.

Please add Chinese as well!!!

French version for the app and website

Hi,
I hope different language for the app and the website. ( french option for the french canadian)

Thank you

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for Canadian Web Site in French - Site Canadien en français.

Still no deadline ?
It can’t be that hard to translate the main options in the app
I can even provide a french translation free of charge for most buttons if needed

1 Like

[Mod Edit] I can’t believe this has been here since 2019, meanwhile Wyze is one of the biggest apps, how is it still not a priority to outsource a freelancer to translate the app? It could literally be done in a few weeks for the most important languages

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.