Landscape View For Tablets

Update on Fix-it Friday, we can participate in Fix-it Friday in any of the “Communities”… so we should all ‘meet up’ next Friday, March the 4th here on the Wyze Fix-It Friday, and provide feedback and hearts to a level that Wyze can’t ignore.

Please join me next Friday for some Landscape feedback for Wyze.

If anyone knows what time the Forum normally opens for comments, please let us all know.

SJ.

1 Like

Cellmates, you failed me, took heavy fire (well, one shot) hung limp on the ramparts, a sad site to sea… :grin:

1 Like

(Well, except for @milehiguy .  Offered extra gruel :heart: he smacked it from their hand, dignified to the end… :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Per @UserCustomerGwen post in the Fix-It Friday post, i interpret this as the Landscape issue was reported to the team as well:

So, when we convene en mass next Friday on the Landscape subject, it won’t be a surprise to Wyze that we would respectfully request this Bug be addressed.

SJ

1 Like

Whoever see the topic open, post it here, and we will join the battle!
Kapla!

Edit: Added a Watch to this tag in the forum, so I should get an email the moment the next Fix-It Friday post get used. Let’s do it !

1 Like

Note Fix-It Friday process change effective today:

1 Like

Run, don’t walk to the the Fix-It Friday 2/25/22 thread.

Get to clicking on those hearts for my post.

Hopefully we can get Wyze to give us an answer on the Landscape for Tablet Bug.

SJ

1 Like

Run, don’t walk to the the Fix-It Friday 2/25/22 thread.

Get to clicking on those hearts for my post.

Hopefully we can get Wyze to give us an answer on the Landscape for Tablet Bug.

(Posting to all in the thread, in case it only went to Seapup on my first reply)

1 Like

It didn’t, it went to all. The first one just showed everyone who you were replying to.

1 Like

done, smashed that heart! go everyone go!

2 Likes

We only have SIX hearts on our Landscape for Tablet issue ! SIX? Surely there are more than six of us that want this feature?

Click below and vote !

SJ

2 Likes

Okay okay I did. Good luck, Quixote.

1 Like

the “good” (?) news is so far landscape is the post with the most heart in the thread (excluding the opening message itself).

so hopefully…

I do also see some other people seems to complain about the lack of response on others items.

My question is simple… why is Wyze dragging their feet on this issue. There are many solutions available to them.

Here is your latest Wyze Official News on this topic:

1 Like

I’m sure you have heard of the two distinguished gentlemen named “Bull” and “Pucky” ? I’m relatively certain that they sit on Wyzes developmental board of directors. And as members of this illustration board I am sure that they are quite vocal in their opinions

I gave up on this along time ago. When the outdoor cam dies I am considering Eufy.
I also have a wyze watch - another joke. I wont buy another product from Wyze.

Understood

I will say that I have some Eufy products as well, and I have been insanely frustrated at how insanely buggy and inconsistent they are with things not working right, nowhere near as open to feedback, way fewer fixes and updates (even for really critical issues), and more expensive. I was very quickly convinced I did not prefer Eufy over Wyze and it is not greener on the other side. But some people love them, and I love that they give Wyze a reason to continue to compete and keep prices lower (so I highly support some people continuing to support Eufy and keep up the competition).

I would just recommend not going all-in on Eufy until you’ve tried a few out and go into it slowly. I felt like I was paying a higher price for increased buggy devices, and not caring as much. Having said that, I really like that they have some 2K options, and I have a few of my Eufy cams backup my Wyze Cams in critical areas. I don’t hate them, and I would not be opposed to getting some more of their stuff in the future too, but they will absolutely never be my primary tech company. They have their uses, I am just suggesting that if you look into it like I did, I strongly recommend going into it slowly so there is reduced risk for extra frustration.

In my opinion, that is good advice for any IoT gear.

1 Like