Landscape View For Tablets

It appears that Wyze has implemented something called "Fix-it Friday"

It appears that Fix-It Fridays will rotate amongst four venues… landing here in the Wyze Forums once per month. If I have used my calculator, fingers and toes correctly, it should land here again on Friday March 18th. I’ve set myself a reminder to ensure I’m here to participate at that time.

It appears that Wyze will address the top 3 or 4 issues of those ‘present’ at these Fix-It Fridays.

If the 537 folks who voted for this wishlist item to show up en mass to that next Fix-it Friday event on March 18, 2022, then perhaps WYZE will be forced to address the issue, rather than continue to ignore us in this thread. (I doubt we’ll get more than 10 of us showing up, but we can hope, right?)

To my fellow 537 “Landscapers”… Please join me on March the 18th for a Fix-it Friday gathering…

Perhaps if Wyze can put this much energy and effort into Fix-It Friday, we can leverage it for the greater good of Landscape Mode.

See you on the other side,

@UserCustomerGwen please confirm the date, and time that this even starts, and a general run down of how it works? Is it interactive? Is it just posting our feedback in the forums as we are doing now?

SJ

2 Likes