Landscape View For Tablets

So, I thought I’d provide some feedback on the V3 Camera at:

and, in doing so, I have apparently posted something that “… did not meet all our website guidelines.

Can someone educate me as to what about the following triggered the algorithm?

In a nutshell, my full text of my posting was as follows:

Wyze App on iPad in LANDSCAPE MODE does not work

Until the Wyze App is working in Landscape Mode, natively on an iPad and Android Tablet, it is not usable. Would also like to see RTSP and/or ONVIF on your cameras so I can use it with my QNAP QVRPro NVR software or Blue Iris Software

Will Recommend when iPad app works as a native iPad app in Landscape mode, and Wyze has an app on a PC/Mac that can view all cameras (I have 15 total), and it works with ONVIF and/or RTSP so I can monitor it via Blue Iris software or QVRpro on my QNAP NAS

I also posted five pics of examples of it not working (as I’ve done here a few times)

The V3 Cam, as does all the Wyze Cam relies 100% on the Wyze App running on an iPad or Android device, correct? And if that Wyze App does not work well on an iPad in Landscape Mode, wouldn’t that be something that would be within the scope of providing feedback about?

I wish the Wyze staff that “… has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines” would of valued me enough to point out what my transgression(s) were, so that I could seek forgiveness for those transgression(s), and provide feedback about the usability of the Wyze app on an iPad in Landscape Mode in a way that doesn’t upset the Wyze Staff again.

My goal is to educate other potential purchasers of this shortcoming of the Wyze App, so that they don’t turn out to be disgruntled Wyze customers that are sad that they have software that must be used in Portrait mode only.

Help me to save others from venturing into this potentially unending forum looking for, wishing for, begging for that simple little feature of … a native Apple iPad App and/or a native Android App to use with their OTHERWYZE great cameras

928 Days and Counting waiting for a fully compliant Wyze for iPad App

928 Days and Counting waiting for a fully compliant Wyze for Android Tablet App

SJ

:smirk_cat: UPDATE :smirk_cat: :
My review was published, still not sure what my transgression was on the initial posting, i’ll be more than willing to update this to five stars when the Wyze app is able to play nice as a Native iPad App.

SJ
Posted: 05-22-2021

932 Days and Counting waiting for a fully compliant Wyze for iPad App

932 Days and Counting waiting for a fully compliant Wyze for Android Tablet App

3 Likes