Laggy event notifications

Hi folks,
I just got my Wyze camera yesterday, It trumps my Nest cams with everything but one, event notifications. It takes approx. 2 minutes from the time of an event to when my cell phone gets the notice . I have killer fast wifi at home and the delay happens to both my Galaxy S8 phone and Samsung tablet. Is there a fix for this? thanks kindly, Gary

I’m personally not in the Android world, so I don’t know.

This forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you contact Wyze Support for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them that it’s already resolved.

Thanks Rick!

Dunno why it is taking that long on your devices. Timing it here, it takes around 20 secs or so.

The delayed notifications have been an ongoing issue for me Since It started in September
Samsung S9 plus, Android Version 8 , Same issue with the Samsung S 7

I have iPhone my notifications stopped about 1 week ago. All cameras have updated firmware and app is updated as well.