Lack of WYZE response

2020/05/28

I am using this means to contact WYZE for assistance with a problem that I have because my earlier methods of reaching them for assistance has been unsuccessful.

I have copied my correspondence which has remained unanswered following an inquiry to WYZE where I was given a number (597121) to deal with the issue that I am experiencing.

You can see from the following copied correspondence that even with WYZE giving me a number to relate to my problem, they have not seen fit to respond to my concerns.

The following correspondence lcommenced on May 20th.

2020/05/23

To whom it may concern

I replied to this email on May 20th 2020, and I have not received a response. The email that I sent on the 20th has been copied and is included below.

I would appreciate an acknowledgement of my query of the WYZE ticket 597121 as the issue that I am having is very frustrating.

Arthur Block

Recopied email below::

2020/05/20

To whom it may concern:

Before I respond to my concerns with your product I need to tell you that this email that I am responding to asks the user to respond at the top of the page with any comments I should wish to make.

For whatever reason, whether it is my program, or whether the email won’t accept any comments, I CANNOT ENTER ANYTHING IN RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL.

I am replying to this email by sending a reply in the normal fashion.

I have received this identical email response from vendors such as you and I have NEVER been able to respond to even one of them.

Now, my concerns on this product.

I constantly lose connection while trying to view either of the camera’s that I choose to view. At some point it will tell me the camera is not connected. Some days I can view every event without any issues. Other times this interruption of signal can happen many times.

If I chose to request a playback while viewing one of the 12 second clips it will almost fail to connect EVERYTIME.

I do not have this issue while accessing any other program. I have this issue many times while using your camera’s.

This issue is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!.

Arthur Block

Sent: May 15, 2020 5:02 PM
To: Arthur Block [Mod Edit]
Subject: [Wyze Ticket 597121] Re: Missed Chat with Art Block

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your ticket (597121) has been updated. To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

40x40 Arthur Block

May 15, 2020, 5:02:07 PM PDT

Chat started: 2020-05-15 11:23 PM UTC

(11:23:01 PM) Art Block: Camera always losing contact with the internet
(11:23:08 PM) Wyze Wizards: We’re experiencing high support volumes, and our responses may be delayed. Hang tight, an agent will be with you as soon as possible.
(11:25:22 PM) Art Block: While tryinf to view camera clips I will constantly lose the connection. It will say the camera is not ocnnected.
(11:28:03 PM) Wyze Wizards: We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our operators are busy at the moment, please leave us a message with your email address and we’ll get back to you shortly.
(11:28:59 PM) Art Block: While trying to view camera clips I will constantly lose the connection. It will say the camera is not connected. Email addresss is [Mod Edit]

This email is a service from Wyze.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Hello, @ArthurmB. One of the mods caught your post and sent it my way. I found your support ticket and sent you a response through it. I’ll see what I can do about getting a response for you but it won’t happen until tomorrow at the earliest. Unfortunately, I suspect that this issue is outside of my troubleshooting skills since it’s involving connectivity.

Thank you for posting here so I could look into this.

1 Like